Memento is an extraordinary fade-resistant dye ink.
- Innovative ink pads capture fine details and offer exceptionally even coverage of your stamps and is the preferred ink for use with alcohol markers;
- Memento inks, when dry, do not smear when markers such as Copic, Spectrum Noir or similar are applied after them.
- Fast drying on most papers including glossy finishes.
- Water-based, odorless and acid-free.
- Small and compact pad size.
- The ink pad feature a substantially raised pad surface to accommodate even the largest stamps without interference from the ink pad case.
The density and shape of the pad make the Dew Drop ideal for ‘direct to paper’ techniques.
- Pointed edge makes it easy to apply multiple colors to one stamp.
- Use the pointed and broad edges to make different designs when applied directly on the paper.
- Easy to stack and side color indicator label makes it easy to find colors when pads are stacked.
- Air-tight cap prevents premature drying of pad (push down tightly on cap to seal.)
- Archival and acid-free
- Conforms to ASTM D-4236